Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Here we organize all sorts of games and tournaments, from 1 on 1, to multiplayer, to sealed and booster draft. Tell everyone when you'll be online, or check to see when the next tournament starts. Post in the right thread to join and when enough people show up, we can start a tournament!

TOPIC: Sunday December 11th 2016 Tournament

Sunday December 11th 2016 Tournament 9 months 2 weeks ago #487

We're hosting a constructed single-elimination Multiverse: Cosmic Conquest tournament on OCTGN this Sunday, December 11th 2016.
The tournament will be livestreamed on my twitch.tv account: www.twitch.tv/leandrotok
Last week's tournament as the first one to be ever livestreamed, and it was a blast! You can find the full video here:
tokartsmedia.com/updates/item/190-multiv...-1-december-4th-2016

To jointhe tournament, you have to submit the arsenal and galaxy deck you'll be using during the tournament by copying the decklist and pasting it in your reply to this topic in spoiler tags, like this:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The tournament will start at 5 pm GMT. Match-ups will be posted in this topic shortly before the start of the tournament and of each round. The first player will create the game on OCTGN, the second will join it. I'll be the judge in the event and you can ask any questions to me in the in-game chat or here in the forums. Every match is played as a best 2 out of 3.

Each player will get 1 Player Point for each game played, and 1 extra Player Point for each game won.
I'll keep track of the scores and post them at the end of each round.

The more people join, the merrier! Don't be shy, it's all for fun! If you're not that familiar with the rules, watch our Multiverse TCG tutorial video series again, and you're always welcome to ask questions to the judge during gameplay.
Keep it up!
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by Leandro.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sunday December 11th 2016 Tournament 9 months 2 weeks ago #489

• callum
  • Multiverse Player: level 5

Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by callum.

Sunday December 11th 2016 Tournament 9 months 2 weeks ago #490

Nice! great to have you back, Callum!
I just want to warn you that tomorrow we'll update the cardset, so there may be some changes to your deck. I'm fixing some cards and replacing and changing some things around, so I just want you to double-check your deck tomorrow or on Sunday, or better yet, create a brand new deck with some of the updated cards!
This applies to everyone else as well, watch out for the newest update of the cardset tomorrow! :)
Keep it up!

Sunday December 11th 2016 Tournament 9 months 1 week ago #492

Ok, the card set is updated! Feel free to try out the new ability: Pierce, which means: this card's battle damage can't be prevented by Shields.
I look forward to seeing what kinds of decks you can create for this tournament!
Keep it up!

Sunday December 11th 2016 Tournament 9 months 1 week ago #493

• develsden
  • Multiverse Player: level 2
I will be joining tonight.

Here are my decks:

Sunday December 11th 2016 Tournament 9 months 1 week ago #494

Ok! Callum, Develsden, we're about to start!
Callum, go ahead and start a game, and Develsden can join it. I'm posting about the tournament on social media and going live, I'll join your game as soon as I do that =)
Good luck to all of you!
Keep it up!

Sunday December 11th 2016 Tournament 9 months 1 week ago #495

Thanks, everyone for playing! We had some technical issues during the stream, but we powered through.
Callum gets 5 Player Points
Develsden gets 2 Player Points
Stay tuned for next week's tournament on Sunday 18th. =)
Keep it up!
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds